Friday, January 16, 2015

ZenGaneshas - a New Year resolution!


It has been a long time since I last drew or blogged. It was a dry 2014. While i continued to admire Keshav's daily sketches of Krishna and Abhishek Singh's drawings of Lord Siva on facebook and i asked myself why i cannot do the same. i challenged myself to zentangle Ganesha year-round but after 8 i decided to take a break :) i got a lot of love for these and the comments on facebook have been very encouraging.





                               
                                                   






1 comment:

Banu said...

Hi Pushpa, Loving your art work. You are very talented. I am an avid adult coloring page enthusiast and also a Ganesha devotee. So in honor of Ganesh chaturthi, I was looking for a Ganesha drawing to color and came across your Ganesha Zentagles. Loved them. Would you give me permission to download a few and color them? I will give credit to you ofcourse. I can even pay for the download. Please let me know.