Thursday, September 22, 2011

Feeling the Blues!

As you may have noticed in my previous blogs, He allures me in different ways and painting Him is a joy and I can smile for days afterwards. Again He came as a friend asking me to paint Him and it was almost like He painted Himself.

Blue hues remind me of only one - Krishna. A teacher told me once why Krishna is symbolised in a blue color - the sky is blue - why... The sky is infinite and so is Krishna. Infinite..
I painted just His hands playing the flute on one side of the board and nothing more (see below). But the mind said that it was not enough and so on the other side I painted Him playing the flute. I know you will question me why I could not take another board and start fresh but sometimes I just dont think too much :( For a change, I did paint His eyes, His lips, His nose, His hair....I close my eyes and I see His serene face.



4 comments:

Subu said...

You have very elegantly captured the serenity. Your Imagination needs standing ovation !!

Radha said...

Pushpa, really awesome......Looks like you imagined Krishna and painted him with your eyes closed.....Wow
lovely cannot describe in words but I am having a love with Krishna moment right now....You definitely captured his serenity.....

The hands are so slender and almost can hear his flute

sudha said...

Pushpa, you are a genius! I am so glad to have met you.

Prasad said...

Your Krishna has come out of the shadows!