Thursday, October 15, 2009

Eagles on a tee shirt



It was a challenge for me. One of our cousins (cousins galore! - if you really look through the family tree, Gau will qualify to be a nephew or even a grand nephew, but then that would not be flattering to me!) was wearing branded tees with a Eagles on it. Oh yes, it looked good but definitely I had to paint one and show that it could be done better and cheaper ;) I havent given this to him as yet. But I took a picture of it to see it in a different perspective. I have used fabric markers which comes in different colors. The eagle face is on the front right hand corner while the colorful silhoutte is on the back.

1 comment:

NSA said...

Your cousin/ nephew/grand nephew came sporting it after you gave it to him and it looks pretty cool.